Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter

I've been trying to plan a family dinner every 3rd Sunday of the month.  It was great that this month the 3rd Sunday was Easter, but it wasn't so great that we have been in an extremely rainy pattern for the last few weeks.  I mean I love the rain and thunder.  It is my favorite, just not while we're trying to have dinner and an egg hunt.  But, despite the cold wind, and down pour, we had a good time and just made more memories. 
Grace and Davis hid under this blanket, Owen sat out the worst of the storm in the car, and all the little kids were out running around in the pouring down rain. 
I'm so glad that Grace at 23 still humors me for a  picture with all the cousins.  At least sort of.  Owen, Collin, and Lu are good sports too.  
 The thunder and lighting had stopped by now, I wouldn't let Davis climb a tree during a lightning storm, and I hope he would be smart enough to not try in the first place. 

No comments: