Saturday, April 20, 2019

Quick trip

Owen texted me and told me about Jr day up at ISU.  He suggested Davis sign up for it, and I of course made a night get away out of it.  It was even better that we didn't have school on Friday.  So I found a cheap hotel, and Googled things to do and found a magic show.  I was so excited, I love magic.  Our seats were a little far, but it was still a fun show.  The kids thought it was funny that it was at a casino on the Indian Reservation.  The boys had a restaurant already picked out for dinner, Jakers, it was tasty.  Davis is really struggling with some stomach problems ( I feel like he is a newborn again, and we are back to all those problems he had then), but that is another post.  Gator swam, and her and I went to breakfast while the boys went over to the college for the tour and activities.  Owen was so excited to be there, I can't wait until he is up there playing.  He had a good time showing Davis around, and some other kids from Fremont came up for the day as well.  Gator and I went over for the spring game, and met the new O line coach, and I got some pictures, because of course, I can't rely on Owen or Davis for that.
 Before the magic show, I had to turn my phone off for the rest of the show, no pictures were allowed. 
 The Fremont guys watching the spring game.
 This guy has played left tackle (Owens position) for the last 4 years at ISU, and now he is going to the NFL.  Owen's dream! 
 Benny the Bengal

No comments: