Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Lights and hot chocolate

It's not a secret that I love Christmas lights.  Owen went to Milford again last weekend and on his way home he saw this bright glowing tree.  Of course when he told me, I said take me to see it.  It was more than just the one tree, it was the cutest light display.  A neighborhood in Farmington sets it up every year in honor of a little girl that passed away from brain cancer.  Elora's Lights they call it, and I looked it up on Instagram.  I will be visiting here yearly.  Owen has also been hanging out with a girl from Tremonton.  She came down to meet us and go to the lights with us.  She is a really nice girl, hopefully we'll get to hang out again soon.  
 This is the "Tree of Hope".  It is beautiful, and so bright. 

No comments: