Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Surprise you're getting teeth pulled

I've had an infection I've been fighting in a tooth that 15 or so years ago I got a tiny cavity and it's given me problems ever since.  I've never had any other dental work except for this stupid tooth.  I've had a filling, a root canal, a filling replaced, a crown, and a crown replaced all in vain because now I've got a freaking hole in my mouth where the dentist just finally pulled the tooth out.  I don't have the finances right now to fix it with a bridge, so I will be toothless and I hate it.  Gator went with me for a "quick" visit to the dentist and we ended up being there over an hour and a half and we both lost teeth over the dang visit.  Her baby teeth haven't been very cooperative in falling out and she had two last baby teeth that the dentist looked at and said they had to be pulled now.  So we had a bonding time together getting teeth pulled.  
And after the numbing wore off, Gator had a Christmas concert at school.  She loves choir.  Mrs King is amazing, and Gator just loves going to choir.  They got to wear pajamas and her friend bought the three of them matching pajamas, so they looked like triplets. 

No comments: