Fremont had Homecoming this past week. With all the Covid restrictions, a lot was cancelled, but Davis and his friends made do and still had a good senior Homecoming. I'm still trying to grasp that word...senior. Anyway the Silverline each took a senior player and brought them treats all week, without giving away who they were until before the game. We played Syracuse in the game last night and won. The offense played a fantastic game, I personally think Owen is doing a great job with the offensive line. The dance was of course cancelled, but alot of the kids still got together in groups and had a day date, and dressed up for pictures and dinner. Davis asked a girl named Zoe, they had fun 4 wheeling in the rain this morning. And got cleaned up for their evening. I'm just waiting for him to get home now, they had dinner and pictures at a friends house, then a parent actually works at a Charter school, and he let them in for a dance. There was about 100 kids there, but they hired a DJ and had their own Homecoming dance. So I'm anxious to hear how the night went, but I may be asleep before he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment