Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I'm doing it

 I've talked about going to college for years and years.  If I had gone to school when I first thought about it, I would probably have 5 degrees by now.  But, yesterday was my first day of school.  I'm terrified, nervous, excited, proud of myself, and already tired.  I am a college student, and I took a first day of school photo.  

It's a sliver, but I'm making progress!
I said I didn't even want to think about it being Davis's senior year, but all these things are happening to make me more aware.  It's homecoming week.  The cheerleaders brought these posters around, and the seniors enjoyed their "senior sunrise."  I'm glad they are not letting Covid take away everything this year.  
Gator is still busy crocheting.  I can't believe she taught herself just a few weeks ago and she is already so good at it.  I have my own little personal decorator.   She's helping me decorate for my favorite time of year.  Now if the weather would just get the memo.  

No comments: