Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas Traditions

 I've got a couple of things that I do every Christmas.  One of them is a breakfast welcoming Ichabod.  Sadly none of the kids fall for the magic elf anymore, but it actually takes a little bit of pressure off me now because I don't have to remember to hide him in a new spot every night.  They still enjoy the breakfast that Ichabod "makes" though, especially the burnt bacon.  Oh my gosh, I am so mad.  I am looking for the picture I took at breakfast and it's gone.  How in the world did I delete a picture?  I am so mad at myself.  I mean obviously, I have lots of photos of my kids, but I made a deal with them to only take one single picture, and now it's gone and I don't have anything else.  I guess I will take a picture of some of the decorations since I will leave them up all season.  And I made each of them this ornament.

Another thing I like to do is watch Christmas movies with a treat to go along.  We recruited Krissy's family this year because the boys just don't really like my Christmas movies all that much.  Tonight we watched The Grinch and made Grinch cookies.  

No comments: