Saturday, December 5, 2020

Luminaria

 I love it when I finally do something that I have wanted to do for a long time.  It is no secret that I love Christmas Lights, almost as much as I love fall leaves.  Thanksgiving Point has a light display and every year I see the ad for it.  This year I got tickets, arranged it with my boys (which is a feat in itself), and went.  It was awesome.  We spent 2 1/2 hours walking around.  I loved the evening, I had so much fun.  First, we went to dinner at a restaurant called Strap Tank.  We haven't been out to eat together for a long time.  Tonight was the perfect Christmas gift for me, Christmas lights, my family, and lots of pictures.  

Thanksgiving Point has a beautiful garden of statues of Christ and His life.  Here are Jesus in Gethsemane and Jesus carrying His cross.  Even my kids pointed out the different feeling when we were in this part of the garden.  
This part was incredible.  I want to know how many lights covered this huge hill every single one of them set to music and changing colors.  
Forever the pranksters when I'm taking pictures.  They think they are hilarious.  I didn't even care tonight.  
I have no idea where these sparkles came from.  They weren't anywhere except when I took a picture.  
One month and Owen moves out.  It is some crazy weird emotions, but most of all, I'm very excited for him.  

No comments: