Today was the Mt. Timpanogos temple. My favorite part was the landscaping. There were a ton of sunflowers used in the gardens and I think that is so pretty and different. The sunflower isn't very common to use in the temple gardens. When Gator first made this goal, I told her I would get her to every temple, but she probably wouldn't be able to do baptisms at all of them because appointments were so hard to get. We persisted though and today we went to the last operating temple on our list. Well, we are going to redo Provo. We couldn't get an appointment at first so we just went to the grounds, but since we have made it in all the other temples, we wanted to actually go into the Provo one and we have an appointment next month. Other then that she just has to get 5 more that will just be the grounds because they are closed or haven't been started yet.
After the temple we got some sandwiches and went to have a picnic lunch at Bridal Veil Falls. We went here years ago on one of my fall drives, but we've never been out and explored.
As soon as I took the picture, they all turned around and despite only Eden having on proper hiking shoes they were gone up the falls. I stayed back, I don't trust my old legs.
At least they took pictures up close.
No comments:
Post a Comment