I entered a drawing for an improv comedy show at the Amphitheater in Layton. I was notified on Facebook that I had won. Gator and I had a great time. It was called The Johnson Files. We went early to wait in line, playing a game, and eating dinner. We laughed so hard, kinda wish I was that funny.
Before the show we went to check the progress on the Layton temple. It looks so close to being done, I hope the open house is soon. Look close there was a low rainbow right next to the temple.
It was Owens birthday. I don't like kids getting older and doing their own things on their birthday, but we are are going up to Pocatello for dinner tomorrow so that will be fun. Owen had football, but after him and Kylee went to a monster truck show at the fairgrounds. He has loved monster trucks ever since I can remember.


No comments:
Post a Comment