I kinda don't love Owens birthday being in August. It has always been during football season, and even though he loves football, it just make it hard to celebrate especially now he is playing college football. He seriously has no free time from August-November, it is all football. We picked up Davis and Kin to go up to Pocatello with us to have dinner today. Owen requested pork with mock oreos and no bake cookies. Foods he has loved for as long as I can remember. Another thing that has always interrupted the birthday celebration is back to school. We didn't get to stay too long, because school starts this week and we all needed to get home for that. Happy Birthday Owen. 22!! You're pretty dang cool and I love to spend time with you, thanks for letting us come up.
More rainbows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment