Davis and Gator went skiing at Snow Basin Saturday. The same day they announced it being the snowiest winter ever on record. It is the end of March, and I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket on a 2 hour late start from school because there is so much snow outside, and it is still snowing. I am not ready for a hot summer, but I do think I am ready for it to stop snowing. We're in for some major flooding this year, unless it never stops snowing I guess. Davis said he has never skied such amazing snow before, he was on cloud 9 being up there skiing in all the powder. He has more experience and a pair of powder skis, Gator had a little bit of a tough time. Once she got unstuck though, she said she had a great time. Definitely a winter for skiers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment