I told the boys if I got Saturday they could spend Mothers Day with their in laws. It isn't fun to share, but I will if I have to. Owen doesn't love coming down to Utah, it is way too crowded for him, and I just have to agree 100% so Davis, Kin, Gator, and I drove up to Tremonton. Originally we had just planned a picnic, but I was on FB and saw an ad for a monster truck show this weekend, so of course I bought tickets to that. When I woke up yesterday I felt two faced. I absolutely love rain and cloudy days. I am not a huge fan of the sun, but once in a while I do plan an outdoor activity where sun is preferred. Well, the weather yesterday called for monsoonal rains and high winds. I felt terrible for hating on my favorite weather, but I had a fun day planned and I needed this day. I prayed really hard and it was an absolutely beautiful day. We did get a little wind, but just enough to fly kites at the park. It was a perfect day, with the people I love most. I seriously couldn't have asked for it to be more perfect.
This morning before church. Tired from the night before, but we still made it to 9:00 church in Kaysville.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment