I love Thanksgiving Point, and Ashton Gardens. Luminaria and the Tulip Festival are my favorite things to go to there. Gator and I went to see the beautiful gardens today. They have a new sculpture garden called The Tree of Life. It has The Tree of Life, the empty tomb, the Great and Spacious Building, and the Iron Rod. Between the beautiful flowers and the great company, it was a fun day. The only problem was I tried something new and it sure backfired on me because it was SOUR. I don't often try new things, but I bought a Julep because it sounded refreshing, but I had to throw it out. I learned my lesson. After we got back from Lehi, we went to lunch at Red Robyn, because they have yummy sweet potato fries. We also went to Lowe's and bought a bunch of flowers to plant in pots for the yard, we took one to my moms grave. Gator has been at Carrie's house/dog sitting for the last 10 days and I've missed her at home. Today was such a fun day to spend together. It is the end of the school year, so I dropped her back off at Carrie's and she worked on school work the rest of the evening trying to get everything done on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment