Sunday, June 15, 2025

Slow summer

There isn't a whole lot going on around here.  Gator is working a lot this summer.  I am doing a lot for my classroom, and working at the rest home.  I was looking at my pictures and realized I haven't really taken any since the zoo for Mother's Day.  Time to fix that, and the fun thing.  We need to get some fun things planned.  

I made dinner and we went over to Davis & Kin's for dinner and dessert.  I think that is fun, I always enjoy seeing my kids.  
Going for a drive to get a drink and a pup cup.  
Yesterday, Gator and I spent the day in Pocatello.  Owen & Kylee have been working towards going to the temple to get sealed.  We all went to do baptisms at the Pocatello temple.  It was so neat to go to the temple with them and see Owen baptize Gator again.  I love the temple, and it was awesome to be there with my family.  

No comments: