Sunday, October 12, 2025

RedWest

 When Owen told me about this music festival back in June, I didn't think the whole state of Utah would be there.  It was insane.  I honestly don't think I have ever been in a bigger crowd.  Gator and I took Friday off of school and we went and saw Ella Langley, Kacey Musgraves, I an Munsick, Midland, Marfa (before Friday I had never heard of them, but they were pretty good), and a bunch of smaller singers.  We ate good food and hung out with Grace & Lu.  Saturday, Owen & Kylee took my place and went for Koe Wetzel, Post Malone, Treaty Oak Revival, and Ole 60, but they didn't get to see any of them because a big rain storm rolled through and shut the whole thing down.  It was a mess I guess, and everyone was forced to leave the fairgrounds with no word on the concert resuming.  They waited in the truck for 4 hours then were finally updated and thousands of angry people had to leave without seeing the performers they all came for.  Very disappointing.   

I wish Post Malone and Koe Wetzel would've been playing during this time with totally clear blue skies.  

No comments: