Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Thanks Lu for saving our day!
It was only 8:30 this morning and I was already hearing it. "Mom, I'm bored", "mom what can I do", "mom can we do something". Oh boy, I knew it was going to be a bad day. I tried to ignore the boys pleas for me to entertain them, but than they started fighting and screaming and beating each other up. I needed help. So I went and got Lu. She saved my day. My kids love having her over and she helps so much. She gave Ally a bath, played with all my kids, cleaned up the house and kept the boys from killing each other. So if anyone of you need a break, give Lu a call she is a great help to have around, and she is so dang sweet too. Love you Lulu!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't she the sweetest? But, no, you cannot keep her.
Post a Comment