Sunday, August 16, 2009

More Summer Happenings

Again the summer has gotten away from me. My room didn't get painted, the garage didn't get cleaned, the garden never got planted, but we sure had a lot of fun together. We are nearing the end of summer vacation, much to my childrens efforts to stall time they are down to their last week before school starts. Owen's summer has pretty much already come to an end with the beginning of football. Now he has practice every night, instructions to drink lots of water and rest during the day, bruises from his head to his toe, and sore feet, but he loves every second of it. Here are some more photos of us having a great time!

We went to the Davis County Fair and Rodeo last night. The boys rode the bull, played games and we enjoyed good fair food. And the rodeo was, well.... a rodeo. But the kids had a BLAST and it is so much fun to hang out with family. Although I do love the clown at this rodeo. He is very funny!

This was so funny. They brought the kids down and brought out a cow with money taped to him. The kids got to chase the cow and keep the money they were able to get. Well, I will have to tape money to the dogs and let the kids practice this because they didn't get any money!!










And of course more Lagoon photos.



1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Great picture update! I can't believe they start school next week. I know we're getting worn out, but I think this Summer has been a blast!