Monday, August 3, 2009

My new project

I have just lunged into a new project, and it is overwhelming. I have always wanted all my pictures on CD. That is the one thing I would want to save in a fire, if my family was safe, would be all my pictures. So I bought a scanner and have began this huge job. I have decided I take too many pictures. I have only got 2 months of the year 2000 and all of 2001 done and I already have scanned over 500 pictures. Here are pictures of my three darling kids, all when they had just turned one.


2 comments:

The Tanners said...

Hey about the lake we always head up in the morning. That way we get a spot and the little ones can still catch an afternoon nap. We will leave around 9:30-10:00 ish probably. ANd leave just whenever. We would love to have you if youcan, but can always do it another time too! Please pass the invitation to all your sisters and brothers, we would love to have whoever!

Andrea said...

Good luck with the project. I am sure it will go faster when the boys are in shcool.