Monday, August 10, 2009

Shoes & Purses

As Ally's personality is developing I sit back and wonder who's child she is. The girl LOVES shoes and purses. Neither of which I have ever had a love for, and I hope Clark doesn't have a secret passion for purses either. But Ally walks into church weekly with her purse shaking hands with only men in suits. She goes through the house and trys on every pair of shoes. She will then blow me kisses and wave good bye. A couple of weeks ago I had the kids at McDonalds and I realized I hadn't seen Ally for a little bit. So I walked around to find her at the shoe bin. She had taken hers off and put them away, and was trying on every pair of shoes that had been put there by other kids. Tonight I have Josh and Rachelles boys spending the night. So there is Ally in the middle of all these boys playing cars, but she still had her purse!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

maybe she can help me find a good purse I am sick of the diaper bag!