Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving, and we hope it was an enjoyable day for everyone. We were able to join Clarks family at his aunt and uncles house in Orem. They have a nice quiet family. It is just the two of them and their two grown children. A little well behaved family, and then come all the Stewarts. I think we left them all in shock and very tired. And now Ally is passed out in her bed and Clark is watching football. Sorry Ryan and Christine. They ended up with the boys over at their house for a "late night". After a long day, I am sure that their energy tanks are still overflowing. Kids just seem to work that way.

PS Ally got into some makeup and painted her face with lipstick. I am sure she ate a good part of it, she should be fine right? I won't let her wear makeup for a long time.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I like your sweater, and the family pic

Jana Lyn said...

Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! It's always fun to see pictures of the family.