Christmas morning began early in our home, but for once it was not Owen that woke everyone else up. He was actually the last one to wake up. That is a first in our home. I love to see the kids open their gifts. They are so funny. Of course they love to see what they get, but I love to see how excited they are for eachother. And they seem to really care that the others are happy. Sometimes I can see the love my kids have for eachother, most other times it is just a fight for oneself in my home, but sometimes they give it away that they love eachother!!
After my kids trashed my house, we moved onto Carrie and Wayne's. Yummy soup!! I love that tradition.
We ended the night at Stewarts. Amazing I know but by this point I was tired of taking pictures, so I have none of our night. It was more of the same. Fun and family and spoiled rotten kids. Thankyou to everyone for everything! This morning Christmas is all put away, and we are enjoying a quiet day at home enjoying eachother and our new things. We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and families.
No comments:
Post a Comment