After warming up with hot chocolate I had scouts. Krissy came over to help and we attempted to make snowglobes. Well, any tips on homemade snowglobes would be aprreciated because ours didn't turn out too well. But the kids still had fun. After scouts we ate dinner than loaded up in the car to drive to Willard to see the Christmas lights. I love Christmas lights. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Playing in the snow & Christmas Lights
We had a busy day today. The boys were out early from school, and I had told them we needed to take them to get haircuts. They hate getting haircuts worse than anything, so they were SO lucky it snowed and they have a nice mom because they ended up playing in the snow instead. Mat and Andrea came over to join in the fun, but boy it was so cold! Connor liked riding on the 4 wheeler better than behind it. My boys were just there crazy normal selves on the sled. And Ally doesn't quite know what to think of this winter activity, I am sure she will learn to love it like the boys.





After warming up with hot chocolate I had scouts. Krissy came over to help and we attempted to make snowglobes. Well, any tips on homemade snowglobes would be aprreciated because ours didn't turn out too well. But the kids still had fun. After scouts we ate dinner than loaded up in the car to drive to Willard to see the Christmas lights. I love Christmas lights. Fun, fun, fun!!!
After warming up with hot chocolate I had scouts. Krissy came over to help and we attempted to make snowglobes. Well, any tips on homemade snowglobes would be aprreciated because ours didn't turn out too well. But the kids still had fun. After scouts we ate dinner than loaded up in the car to drive to Willard to see the Christmas lights. I love Christmas lights. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment