Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Temple Square
Today we took the front runner into Salt Lake again. I am so grateful that I did, because on our way into town we saw numerous wrecks. It was snowing and cold and icy. Conditions that I do not like to drive in. So it was nice to sit back on the train and just enjoy the snow. We had a fun evening. Josh and Rachelle came along and Carrie met us there after she got off work. After we walked around for awhile, we were all hungry and the kids were tired and cold, so we went and got dinner. Sorry Carrie that we rushed out of there, but we did catch the train we wanted to barely. And it was so crowded we stood the whole way home, and that did not make for happy kids. But we made it safe and sound and now I have 3 happy sleeping kids, and I am going to go join them!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the picture of the temple
Ya, Andrea Owen took that picture. I was pretty impressed.
Post a Comment