Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lotion....anyone!

Having a 4 level home is a problem with Ally. She spends more time being lost than found. Well, at least lost to us. She is fine and usually happy as can be making a mess somewhere. Today I was upstairs getting ready for the day, and I realized I hadn't seen her for awhile. I heard her singing in the downstairs bathroom. But the door was locked and she was not letting me in. So I found something to unlock the door with and there was Ally happy and singing, I guess her skin felt a bit dry!!

Please excuse the dirty bathroom. This is the one the boys use and I try to keep up with their mess, but I am usually unsuccessful at it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Did she get any in her eyes? What a smart kid to know how to lock the door!

Cj said...

She locked the door!! Ha HA HA!!! plus she was singing!! HA HA HA!!!

LuLu