Monday, February 15, 2010

Ally's new "bows".... not recommended

Davis got a track for Christmas that has these little battery ran cars, and Ally loves to watch him play with it. The last few days, he has left it out, and Ally has been so excited because she took this as free reign to play with it. Well, tonight she ran into a little problem with the cars. Something that we never had to deal with with the boys and short hair. She got them tangled up pretty good, I had to cut a few chunks of her hair to get the cars out. Although I don't think Davis has to worry about her getting in the way anymore, she wouldn't go near the track the rest of the night!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

how in the world? poor thing

Rachelle said...

Ouch. My friend's little girl did that with a zhu zhu pet hamster, and it didn't look like fun at all. I hope Ally's imprompt haircut didn't hurt too badly.

Lacey Jay said...

Oh Ally! The things kids manage to get into~ She's such a cutie