Saturday, April 10, 2010

A for effort

Well, we tried. That is all I can say. I think we had Clarks friend so frustrated by the end of the hour that he will never offer to take our pictures again. Plus I feel so horrible, we were at this old church and he just had his camera and left everything else (computer, tripod, lenses, etc.) in his car. And it was all stolen right out of his car. I felt so bad especially because my car was right next to his and my computer and purse and ipod were sitting right on my front seat. So after that and having to deal with a very cranky two year old he will probably just ignore our phone calls and attempts to communicate from here on out. He really did a good job though and after I learn how to use photoshop so I can swap some heads around we will have a great family picture. So these are the unedited version. Anyone want to help me learn how to use photoshop?









2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see how the look after photoshop I think they are great now

Anonymous said...

Hey there Ick..,

It has taken me a few days to get my Laptop setup and arranged so that I know where things are again. These photos are great.., and good luck with the Photo Shop.