Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last Day of spring break

Well, the boys went to school again today. They were so funny, they almost didn't believe me when I said it was a school day and to hurry so they didn't miss the bus. I wonder why they didn't believe me?!?! We had a very fun time together during spring break though. It was so busy. But that is how we do things, always running from one place to another. So on Sunday we went and got Lu for a sleep over and then took the front runner to Salt Lake for a day at the Kids Museum. The kids were bummed that they didn't have the same days off school. Livia's first was our last, but they did have one great day playing and hanging out.






2 comments:

Andrea said...

love the pic of ally!

Webster's said...

I want to meet you there someday! We have a pass.