Sunday, October 3, 2010

Couldn't decide...

Today was a good day. And I can't decide which pictures I want to post, so I will just post alot of them sorry. It seems as if life has gotten us down lately, and my mood has been suffering. But today we drove up and saw some of natures beauty. My kids just go along with my ramblings on how I love fall. They just smile and listen to me go on and on. On our drive we came upon a park in Huntsville that was great. And they thought it was a fair trade to be able to picnic and play at the park for me taking so many pictures. Don't let the sweetness fool you, they were extremely tired and cranky with each other, but they have learned to be good actors when my camera is involved. Probably they know it is better to just pretend and cooperate for a few minutes than to deal with my cranky mood if they don't. Ally is still learning, but I am sure it will happen.







No comments: