Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween is coming


Yummy, I am eating fresh baked pumpkin seeds. I love this part of Halloween. Halloween is just a yummy holiday. Not too healthy, but yummy all the same. The kids always enjoy carving pumpkins. Ally said good bye to her kitten, and turned it into a jack o lantern. I didn't think she would do it, but she didn't even hesitate. We were all lucky she was around to enjoy the afternoon with us. I lost her today at the store and freaked out!!! She was behaving in typical Ally fashion and throwing a fit because she wasn't getting her own way. Well, she took off. I was at Smith and Edwards, and I hate that store. It is messy and cluttered and just not a place to lose a 2 year old. Well, she was finally found in the candy aisle, unwrapping candy and enjoying herself. It was one of those moments that I was so relieved to see her, but than that relief turned to frustration. This girl, man I sure love her, but she is definitely a handful. Enjoy Halloween everyone. Be safe and if anyone is looking for something to do Saturday morning, Owen's football team is playing at 11:00 at Ben Lomond High. This is the last playoff game, the winner goes to the minibowl. Good luck grizzlies!



1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Why on earth were you at Smith and Edward's? I thought we took heroic measures to avoid that place. Glad you found her safe and sound (and full of candy).