Friday, October 15, 2010

Staying close to home

The kids had the last 2 days off of school for UEA. We had thought about getting away somewhere, but the boys busy practice schedules made that not possible. Oh well, we still had a good time going to lagoon, and decorating halloween cookies. I still have not gotten used to these sports controlling everything. I want to just make plans to go and do things, but everything always gets spoiled by practice or games. Like lagoon. I had planned a fun day with the kids, but Owen ended up not being able to go because he had 3 practices that day. I missed him hanging out with us. The boys do well, and have a good time so I guess for now our family times will just always involve a sporting event. And that is ok because they are very blessed to be on some great teams with some great friends and great coaches. It is just me that needs to get used to it. Thanks Rachelle, Krissy & Andrea for getting together so early today so my boys could join in the fun. Sorry I left you all in a mess though. I guess the sports do come in handy some times. Just kidding.





No comments: