Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The day came

We've all been talking about preschool for months. Gator has been so excited to start school, and she has been waiting and waiting for her turn to go to school. Well, today I took her to her first day of preschool. As we were driving she told me I would go home and when I missed her I could come wait outside for school to be over, then she would come outside and give me a hug and kiss. She got out of the car and never looked back. She had a great first day being a detective looking for her letters. I've included first day of preschool pictures of the boys too. This was actually Owen's second day. His first picture, he was pale and sad looking. I guess that would explain why when we got to school, he threw up all over the parking lot. He looked much better the next day so we got another picture. Gosh look at these cute kids!!



No comments: