Thursday, September 15, 2011

I can't be trusted

With keys that is. Just a couple of weeks ago, I left the Excursion keys sitting on the trunk of the car. Well, Clark took off to go pick up Davis at a friends house and this is how I found the keys the next day in the middle of the road.

Down one set of keys. And tonight the kids and I were at Owens basketball practice at the park. We go to go home and no keys. Dang...where did they go? So we walked home (the kids were not happy about that at all). I got the extra set of keys and walked back to the park and got the car.

Down another set of keys. I better learn a way to keep my keys. I only have one other set for both cars, next time I will be in trouble!

No comments: