Ally that is. Since she's been born, she's been around the boys and all their friends. She loves all their friends and they treat her great. But she doesn't have many girl friends. Just today I took her to McDonalds after school and she was the only girl in the playland. I think there was at least 15 little boys running around, but it didn't phase her. She had a great time. Also she spends all her time at football or basketball or doing "boy" things. But she is very girly. She loves to dress up and she loves sparkles and glitter and babies and painted nails. So today I thought it was funny, when she was wearing her princess dress, basketball shoes and playing football. I don't think there are many 3 year old girls that say things like "I'm the center, Owen you be the quarterback." Or vice versa. And she knows just what she is talking about. Her and Owen had a great game of football downstairs. She knows all the plays, if the boys have their way she will be out on the field in about 5 years. But she will be wearing her "fancy shoes", and jewlery, with pink polish on her nails.



And just cause I like to cause myself grief and make my kids whine and fight and scream...I took a picture of the 3 of them after the football game. A picture, it could be such a simple thing. Not for my kids though. It has to be a huge ordeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment