And later this same day, we went grocery shopping. Just me and princess Ally. A little overdressed for Walmart, if I do say so myself, but maybe I was just underdressed in my shorts and tshirt.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
One of a kind
Ally's primary teacher has been her swimming teacher the last 2 summers. She just lives right down the road from us and Ally loves to go visit "Mister" Barnes. I'm glad her teacher can laugh about being called Mister Barnes instead of Sister Barnes. Anyway, this girl of mine has her own style. She went to swimming lessons in her evening gown, but had to wear her goggles to keep the sun out of her eyes, and she rode her bike so the helmet is a must. She was having a hard time with her gown not getting stuck in her wheel, so we rolled up the bottom and tucked into her swimsuit bottom. I am glad that all my neighbors know her and are used to her and the way she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment