Sunday, July 15, 2012

Without knowing

I was reading the news tonight, and KSL had an article about it being National Icecream Day.  Now we celebrated National Icecream for Breakfast Day, but how could I have missed Icecream Day?  Well, funny thing is we had made icecream in a bag today.  Well, we tried.  The bag didn't work so well, and we used the freezer, but we still had icecream! 
 Gator gave it a thumbs up, but lets face it, it was sugar and cream and this little girl loves her some sugar!!
 The boys weren't quite as impressed with their icecream.  They at first gave it a thumbs down, but they changed their minds after all it was icecream. 
 My little crafting buddy.  I have been working on a new wreath for outside and Gator has been right by my side making her own. 
 She was so happy with how hers turned out.
 And this is mine.  I too am happy with it, but I am not as cute as Ally and I didn't want to take a picture with mine.  But it looks cute outside. 

No comments: