Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Village

We went back to Ogden this week.  The parade was fun last weekend, but there was such a crowd, we left before walking around the lights.  Well, it was empty on Thursday when we went and we had all the time in the world to enjoy walking around and look at the displays.  I just wish there was snow, Christmas lights are so pretty in the snow.  Santa told Ally he would try to bring her the Tangled dress and Tangled hair she asked for.  But Davis may be out of luck, Santa hadn't even heard of what he is asking for.  Santa isn't too up to date on all the electronic stuff I guess.  At least he changed his mind from an "airsoft that will draw blood" to a game system.  I was a little worried about his previous Christmas request.  I feel better about his wish now. 

No comments: