Last night, the boys had a sleepover at Stewarts. Although they enjoy their time there, they get very little sleep. I made the mistake of letting them decorate the Christmas tree tonight after only getting 2 or 3 hours of sleep last night. I asked them to just pretend like they love eachother for one picture. Just to humor me and pretend. Well, this is the shot they gave me. It is a cute picture, and look how they really look like they care about eachother. I know they planned to have their backs turned to me so I couldn't see the tears from teasing brothers or the dirty looks from mom wanting to take pictures. It "looks" good though right!
And I LOVE our tree this year. It was a girls year to pick the tree. The boys like the big, thick, perfectly formed trees. I am partial to the Charlie Brown type tree. You know the ones that look like they just need a nice home to go to and a little help. Luckily I have Gator on my side because she made sure I didn't cave into the boys and let them pick the tree like I do every year.

No comments:
Post a Comment