It was an exciting day for Davis's Rec basketball team. They won the league championship. I spent most of the game out in the hallway, my kids are going to kill me with these tight games. I just can't handle that tension. But I am so glad I walked back in at the very end and got to see the excitement on Davis's face when the final buzzer went off.
In between basketball games, Ally got to ride her bike. It was a beautiful "spring" day. I know, I know, the helmet...... but she is 5 (in two tomorrows) and she thinks it is the absolute coolest thing.
We had a girls night tonight at Carries. The little girls had a great time playing with all of Grace and Lu's hair pretties. They were in the bathroom for ever combing their hair and chatting. And that was so funny standing on the other side of the bathroom door listening in on their conversations. The boys hung out with Dallin and PJ playing XBOX, and darn boys don't think to take pictures of their fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment