Sunday, April 14, 2013

A visit to Lagoon

I tricked the kids.  They thought I had forgotten my camera when we went to Lagoon.  Well, I wanted to go on the rides with them and not worry about my camera, so I did "forget" it, but I knew I had my phone still.  So although they aren't great pictures, I still got some cute ones.  The boys loved taking Ally on all the big rides.  She is now 46 inches, so she can go on most of the rides.  And there are 2 new rides that opened since we went a couple of weeks ago.  The boys said they were kids rides, but I still saw some smiles.  I HATE Wild Mouse, but this was Ally's first time going on it, so I wanted to join them all.  I was so scared I really couldn't breathe.  I was screaming and hyperventilating.  But I survived.  The second time I stayed off though, once was enough.  Owen came off laughing so hard.  I guess Ally had "pretended" to be me on the ride.  How rude!   I love having a season pass.  We've been twice now, so technically our passes are paid for.  I don't have to go any more this year, I don't think the kids would go for that though. 

No comments: