Sunday, April 7, 2013

General Conference

I'd been thinking of ways I could get my kids to sit down and watch conference.   Each of those baskets has a word on the front and is filled with a treat.  Every time they hear the word they get that treat.  I found this idea on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try.  I mean candy always works for my kids!
It is working!
 Although after 2 hours, they did get a little restless, but I was so happy with them.  And they asked questions, and talked about what they had listened to.  Yea for gummy worms and sugar sticks!
 After conference we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jones for an Easter dinner and egg hunt.  Ally got her feelings hurt a little and was sad.  I watched as sweet cute Lucy went up to her.  I didn't hear what she said, but she knelt down by Ally and touched her face.  I seriously almost cried.  I love catching moments like this in a picture. 
 Clarks Aunt is a photographer.  She gets lambs every spring to use as props for her photo sessions.  They brought one of the cute lambs to the party tonight and the kids loved it, I doubt the lamb had fun though. 
 I got this picture of the boys before they ran off down to the hollow.  Whenever we go to grandma and grandpas house, that is where they go to spend their time. 
 Ally and her love for animals.  Actually it's her and Davis.  They love animals.   They didn't get it from me.  I'm just not a huge fan, but this lamb was very cute.  The other day, we took Ally to Cal Ranch so she could see the baby chicks and stuff.  She was in heaven. 

No comments: