We took a break from sports and went to Boondocks to celebrate Ty turning 9. We had a great time. The kids spent hours running from one activity to another, and they all had so much fun. Well, except for my boys on the go karts. That dang competitive streak in them. But, bowling...nothing. They didn't give a crap that they both stunk up the lanes. I don't get it, I thought for sure they would kill eachother on the cars, but when they got a gutter ball even with the bumpers up, they just laughed at themselves, and eachother.
This picture almost started a war. Seriously you'd think I asked them to bowl standing on the heads with their eyes closed or something.
Davis's reaction to a strike!
They all put their tickets together and came out with mustache straws. I'm kinda over the whole mustache thing, but they liked them.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for coming!!! The kids had a blast, and I appreciate the company.
Post a Comment