We've had quite a few storms the last week or so, and after every storm, Gator rushes outside to find her rainbow. She climbed on top of the car and stared up at the sky. Definitely my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
I love the pictures I find on my phone after I've "misplaced" my phone. I seem to lose my phone a lot these days, but it's not hard to catch the thief when this cute face is smiling at me when I finally find it and turn it on. Friday was game day and the team had to dress up for school that day. I looked at Owen, and it seemed as if the next 5 years were gone and I was looking at him as a missionary. I may or may not have gone in the house and cried for a few minutes after he left.



No comments:
Post a Comment