I haven't posted in a while, but we are pretty routine lately. The kids get up, go to school, and play soccer or football. It is our fall routine, and we love it. The oranges Ally ate this morning sure did what she said they would do. She said she needed energy and she got it. Way to go Gator, you played great!
Davis's football team is doing awesome! They are a great little team, and they are having a spectacular season. Davis is a tank and not much gets past him. I think he gets quite a few kids scared of him. He gets so excited and it seems to be so easy for him. He plays hard and enjoys every second of it. Owen had a big change this year with football. He went from Rec. to the school team. And boy is it different, but I think I am having a harder time with it than he is. He actually has only practiced 1 day so far because he hurt his knee, but they had their first game on Friday and the team did amazing. They won 46 to 0. Even though he wasn't able to practice much, he got a ton of playing time. Owen was very happy with how he did. I was a ball of nerves, but he was so excited to be playing football again and got in there and got the job done. He is #75

No comments:
Post a Comment