Monday, January 27, 2014

The last "first"

Gator has been asking for over a year when she would lose a tooth.  We were feeling in her mouth about a month ago and we discovered that she finally had a lose tooth!  We were tucking the boys in the other night and I went to wiggle her tooth again and it just popped out and flew across Owen's bed.  Luckily we found it.  Owen and I laughed and she just looked shocked, completely shocked.  It didn't help that it was 11:30 pm, I'm sure she was pretty tired, but after her tooth came out I couldn't get her to calm down and fall asleep.  But finally she did get in bed and went to sleep whispering "please come tooth fairy".  She is my last kid to lose her first tooth:(
And just cause I love to look at how dang cute these little boys were, here is a picture of Owen and Davis when they lost their first tooth.  All three of them lost the same tooth when they were 5. 
 

No comments: