Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is full of traditions, and this year was great.  The boys spent the night at Stewarts last night with Chris so we had extra guests with us at Farr's which was fun.  When we first set out for ice cream, we were worried our tradition would have to end because the Farr's by us was out of business.  But, we fought traffic to drive to Riverdale and luckily our tradition of a treat before the party can live on.  I mentioned before the party that I felt lucky, it was my year to get the nut in my dessert and looky here, I actually did get a nut!  Grandma and Grandpa Jones always host a wonderful Christmas Eve for us all to enjoy and we love this tradition as well.  After this party, we head to Stewarts for some late night Christmas action.  By now the kids are running low on energy (especially the boys who went to bed at 5 am), but they still are so excited and hyper.  Tired and Christmas hyper are a bad mix of emotions, but we pushed through and had a great evening together.  As usual, I came home feeling my kids just got so spoiled that they could sleep all day and don't need more Christmas in the morning.  I've got some pretty special & lucky children who are loved by so many.  Thank you everyone for making it a beautiful Christmas Eve for my family. 
 

No comments: