Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Partying

Tonight Dad and Dianne came up and we got together for Christmas.   Mat and Andrea reserved a building over at Layton Park.  It was a great idea and nice to have the big building to spread out in and no one had a messy house.  One thing I learned though, what ever the occasion, just bring a football.  I had games and activities all planned, but all the kids wanted to do was play with a football that was brought.  One draw back of the building was there was no fridge.  Krissy brought a bucket of ice cream for dessert so we set it outside the door in the cold.  Some punk kids stole our ice cream!  Seriously stealing ice cream, so lame.  I'm off to bed, Weber County is still in school tomorrow.  I can't believe it, the only county in the whole state of Utah that isn't on Christmas break.  What a rip off!

No comments: