Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So long 2014!

It's New Years Eve!  2014 is on it's way out, it was a rough year one that I am not too sad to see go.  Lots of good stuff happened and we had fun as always, but it was just hard.  I'm looking forward to a new year and hoping for more fun and family time.  We went sledding this afternoon, I was done after my second time down after a pretty nasty crash, but the kids kept going for hours.  I pretty much had to drag them off the sledding hill.  Thanks Grace, Carlos and Mat & family for joining us! 
 My kids' New Years Eve treats. 
After sledding, we went to Stewarts for dinner.  I was just boring and made soup, but Ryan had a very fancy contribution to our meal.  I'd never heard of Raclette, but it was sure tasty.  Basically it's melting different cheeses and putting it on bread or veggies or we had some ham too. 
As far as the rest of the evening goes, I will update on that later.  Right now it is 10:30 and we still have a houseful of wild crazy kids running around screaming and still lots of food to eat and fireworks.  The night will go on for awhile still. 

No comments: