It's been a rough week. It is hard dealing with my own emotions when I am so worried about my kids and how they are handling stress and life and my mom's passing. Owen has been ill the last 2 days, I think it's everything catching up, so he didn't play in his basketball game last night. I took the opportunity of having all my kids home and we went into Ogden to see some Christmas lights. I feel bad, because Owen wasn't feeling his best, and we were all tired, it probably wasn't the best idea to go out, but I needed something to get my mind off of my mom and sports and school and work. The lights were pretty, but the mood just wasn't quite there. And to top it all off, my camera isn't working. The pictures are really blurry, these were the best I could get. I did enjoy being with my kids though. We came home and made dinner and dessert then fell asleep watching The Grinch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment