I had a terrible thought Christmas Eve. Owen only has 2 more Christmas's at home before his mission. My heart hurt so bad when I came to that realization. I may have been sad about that, but this Christmas was awesome, and I will enjoy days like this while I can. My kids are still just as excited about Christmas morning as they were when they were 4 or 5. We had a fun time opening presents and enjoying their gifts. We didn't have to be to my families until 2:00, so that gave us all morning to just relax and enjoy the day.
Horses and Legos, the perfect combination for this animal loving, imaginative little girls. She will have many hours of play time with this set.
Davis was happy with his loot. Owen would call these things nerd toys, but Davis loves to build and create things. And that red thing in the corner, he has wanted a metal sled so bad. Lucky dog.
A tens unit and Fifa16. Owen said this little massager was probably his favorite gift. He comes home pretty sore from basketball and wrestling, I see him using this unit a lot!
Owen and his music, he wore through his headphones he got last year, and needed another pair. Look at that stock of Gatorade, Davis knew just what his brother would love!
Davis wanted these PJ's so bad, a Darth Vader onsie and a GoPro camera for skiing. He is a happy kid!!
Matching blankets and nightgowns for Gator and Harper, her daughter. She's talked about this moment for 6 months and I think she is so beyond happy Santa pulled through on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment